"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During this period, he worked at Joliet Prison in Illinois (1953-1954), investigating anemia produced by antimalarial drugs.
- Sent to Joliet Prison for one year, he attempted to escape but was caught and spent another two years in prison.
- The Joliet Prison is located near Joliet's downtown district on Collins Street.
- One such television series filmed at Joliet Prison was Prison Break.
- He was sentenced to life imprisonment in Joliet Prison.
- Since its closure, Joliet Prison has been used much more as a set for various film and television projects.
- Information on Joliet Prison at the bottom of the page.
- By the time he was finally captured a year later, he was sentenced to Joliet Prison where he would spend the next seven years.
- Located in the nearby city of Joliet, the former Joliet Prison is much older and smaller.
- Honeck spent the first years of his sentence in Joliet Prison, where in 1912 he stabbed the assistant warden with a hand-crafted knife.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.