"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some human rights advocates have spent time in Egyptian prisons.
- Return of the Pharaoh describes the ordeal which this Muslim activist went through in the notorious Egyptian prison.
- He is currently serving 15 years in an Egyptian prison for supporting terrorism.
- The caller, speaking Arabic with an Egyptian accent, said the attack had been carried out to protest torture in Egyptian prisons.
- I leafed through the twenty-three-page report, full of details about electric-shock torture inside Egyptian prisons and other abuses.
- He spent eight months in an Egyptian prison in 1978 for trying to swim across the Suez Canal on his way to Israel.
- "There is no torture of any kind in Egyptian prisons," a Ministry official said, declining to be identified by name.
- He has languished a year and three months in an Egyptian prison, unjustly accused of trading in slaves.
- He challenged the Egyptian President to throw open Egyptian prisons to American journalists.
- The Council knows that conditions in Egyptian prisons can be harsh.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.