"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As important, it would make possible a rapid, affordable increase in prison capacity.
- The Governor proposed spending $476 million over the next four years to raise the state's prison capacity by 8,800 beds.
- Its prison capacity will soon soar to 144,000, from 47,000 five years ago.
- The state increased its prison capacity by 50 percent in the 1980's.
- It opened in 1983 and had a prison capacity of 1,256 as of 2006.
- New York has added almost 30,000 cells in the last eight years, and by 1990, prison capacity will be more than 50,000.
- At the end of 1985, only nine states were operating below 95 percent of their prison capacity.
- The Governor has already increased the state's prison capacity in four years by about 10,000 inmates, to 39,000.
- If necessary, he said, the state can find the money to continue expanding its prison capacity.
- At the same time, America's prison capacity grew; it has quadrupled since 1980.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.