"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That program and film brought greater attention to prison contemplative programs.
- Women show a greater responsiveness to prison programs yet have less opportunity to participate in them than male inmates do.
- Whatever the prison program's merits, the government should not be involved in promoting any particular faith.
- In the 1980s, it added adult learning and prison programs.
- These are young men who have been put through the standard prison programme and it hasn't worked.
- Work release and other part-time prison programs are to double in size this year to 6,000 convict participants.
- But unlike other gangs, they also formed a nonprofit organization, receiving government money to run prison programs.
- But he conceded that the company had heard from some customers complaining about the prison program.
- The mobile prison program was suspended in 2003.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.