"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The drow hadn't yet decided if he would join the dwarves in the self-imposed prison of their caves, but he had planned to act as scout to Bryn Shander at least until Akar Kessell's army moved into the region.
- But Spock had lost the only man he had ever permitted really to reach into his self-imposed prison of Vulcan restraint and to touch his naked soul.
- Maybe she had been locked in her self-imposed prison for so long that now she was unable to control herself at all.
- And now she could do so without ever leaving this self-imposed prison.
- And the cheerless irreality they brought was her self-imposed prison, from whose walls she now knew there would be no escape.
- By denying yourself some of your few remaining pleasures, you hope to extend your lifespan, so you can spend extra decades forlornly wishing you were smoking or drinking or gorging on butter instead of slowly withering to death in a self-imposed prison of abstinence.
- An example of this can be seen clearly on the carved coat of arms on the east gable of Polwarth church restored by, and once a self-imposed prison of, Sir Patrick.
- Now and again, he would sense her trying to break past her self-imposed prison with some small word or act.
- Two hundred million or more, all in self-imposed prisons of their own making, maintained in a kind of limbo, suspended animation of a sort, but alive, and maybe able to commune through that other plane as our minds went there.
- She spends her time painting the walls and polishing the floors, as if she were physically caressing her self-imposed prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.