"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Early in 2006 Dunn announced that she was planning to step down from her post.
- Millar stepped down from his post following the 2007 World Cup.
- Finally in 1930, he stepped down also from his post at the IOC.
- He was the longest serving state Democratic Party chairman in the nation at the time he stepped down from his post.
- He stepped from his listening post behind the wall.
- After arousing public anger, Zhuang apologized and stepped down from his post.
- "May I inquire as to why you stepped down from your diplomatic post?"
- Upon her election to parliament, she stepped down from her post.
- I confess to that, and if you insist, I'll step down from my post and turn myself over to your justice system.
- Mr. Tenet, who took office in 1997, has long told friends that he wanted to step down from his post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.