"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This would have sent most men to retirement or to inactive posts.
- After nine weeks at Fort Lee, the cooks will be sent to posts around the world.
- He sent officers to overseas posts.
- As a result Pang Ji was stripped of the chancellor position and sent to posts away from the capital.
- The Secretary General has sometimes decided not to send citizens of certain countries to certain posts.
- Some caseworkers were even sent to temporary clerical posts at other offices.
- - He was alienated by the Gaddafi regime and sent to different diplomatic posts outside of Libya.
- He sent several thousand to barricades and posts at government buildings, and kept more than 10,000 in reserve.
- Afterwards, he was sent abroad to various diplomatic posts, for his own safety.
- That, and his singularly acute intellect, had served him well; he was sent to posts where more conformist men would not have been half so effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.