"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This means that Facebook applications can retrieve information from member profiles, post messages to profiles or do both.
- Get rid of all those untidy stick on notes and post messages the electronic way!
- You must also allow AIM to access your account when you're offline, as well as post messages and videos on your wall.
- Group members can participate in its forum, share photos and videos, organize events and post messages.
- There's nobody in charge: any Unix computer can link to Usenet, and post messages to the rest.
- Instructors could lock out students or post messages.
- On profile page, post messages and replies (activity)
- Consequently, the stunned motorists began to grab their cellphones and post messages on Twitter warning other drivers to avoid the area.
- Users can form groups and post messages on each other's profiles to collaborate on their work.
- Some seek professional help to find companions, or post messages in the "personals" sections of newspapers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.