"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He contributed regular columns for the Bangkok Post but had little time to write.
- In a country where media censorship is common, the Bangkok Post portrays itself as being comparatively free.
- The film proved popular, with the Bangkok Post stating it was "the movie everybody has been talking about".
- The Bangkok Post acknowledged its lack of literary value but called it a good read.
- Bangkok Post claims that the "transfer to the police force has attracted criticism in many quarters".
- Article on the first complete translation into English in Bangkok Post.
- Bangkok Post published this event on its internet edition and fine print.
- "It's a film about heart", the director told the Bangkok Post.
- The Bangkok Post said the film was "torn between the need to be a serious historical movie and popular entertainment for the masses."
- Official papers relating to the decision were also removed from press releases, according to the Bangkok Post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.