"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is one of the most popular temples in the region.
- The shore temple is also one of the most popular temples.
- Even today, it is regarded as one of the most popular temples in Vrindavan.
- These facts clearly say that how popular and wealthy the temple was in those days.
- It is evident that the larger and more popular temples may have played a considerable part in the economy of any province.
- This is a very popular temple as the climate is suitable for visiting all year long.
- This is one of the most popular temple and also oldest temple.
- The temples, popular among both Chinese and foreign tourists, also have 484,200 square feet of wall paintings.
- The chapel became the most popular temple in town.
- This is a very famous and popular temple in saidapet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.