"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The couple was initially popular from 1986 through 1990 until the "death" of Steve.
- By the end of 2003, despite the war being initially popular, the post-war occupation was losing support from the American public.
- This charter was initially popular, and the opposition, in general, welcomed it.
- Initially popular among doctors, freelance writers and call girls.
- Phibun's alliance with Japan during the early years of war was initially popular.
- These two factors may have contributed to the relatively small number of strips containing this initially popular character.
- These moves were initially popular, but later became a problem for his successors.
- Initially popular, he too came to be widely detested by the 1780s.
- The third generation 200 was initially popular, being Britain's seventh-best-selling new car in 1996 through to 1998.
- Although initially popular, the novelty of the series quickly wore off; only 19 episodes were produced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.