"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This has been a popular hotel with our clients, many of whom regularly return.
- This is a popular hotel with our clients, many of whom return year after year.
- The factory, which was known locally as "the bluemills", is now a popular hotel.
- The most renowned and popular hotel of them all is perhaps the worst one known to history.
- The Palms is a popular hotel with the hottest action on the beach.
- It was, however, sold in the 1990s and is now a popular international hotel.
- It is one of the oldest and most popular hotels on the island and books especially early.
- This is still the most popular hotel for groups.
- You take a double room at the Okura, a popular hotel and one of the finest in town.
- This popular hotel, is personally run by the del Bono family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.