"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the middle of the 20th century to the early 1970s it was also a popular local restaurant.
- One of the most popular restaurants in my company's area has received national attention.
- The popular restaurant not far from where we lived refused to seat black people when my parents first came to town.
- There is an island in the lake with a popular restaurant on it.
- It had been the most popular restaurant in town for half a century.
- There are also a number of popular restaurants and bars along it.
- He used to share the modern brick structure with a popular restaurant run by his father.
- This area of Louisville is also home to several popular restaurants.
- One popular restaurant has been suspect for some time now.
- Most of the town's popular restaurants and bars are some distance away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.