"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Little Audrey, a cartoon character who was mainly popular during the 1950s and 1960s.
- In Britain, the drink was popular mainly among the aristocracy.
- It is mainly popular with children during the summer seasons.
- It is aimed at 15-34 year olds and plays mainly popular music.
- It is mainly popular during the summer because of its main focus of water rides.
- Mimi has acted in few films, but she is mainly popular as a television artist.
- Modulars have been popular until now mainly in Northern states with short building seasons and high labor costs.
- The song, like the television series, was mainly popular among teenagers.
- This computer standard was mainly popular in Japan and the Netherlands.
- It is mainly popular with the rural folk of Karnataka.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.