"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The South African Police said today that they believed a black guerrilla faction was responsible for a satchel bomb that exploded in a popular steakhouse late Thursday night.
- A thunderous explosion demolished a popular steakhouse and bar in Brewster, N.Y., yesterday afternoon as workers began preparing for the dinnertime rush.
- They said they were looking forward to exercising on the Katy Trail, a biking and hiking path, and walking to Nick & Sam's, a popular steakhouse.
- Batenin named a popular steakhouse in Washington, famous for its prime rib.
- D Map This popular steakhouse overlooks the harbour and offers great steaks, mixed grills, combos and the like.
- A popular steakhouse in the heart of town.
- The clubby CHOPS (404-262-2675, about $150), a popular steakhouse, also has a lobster bar on its lower level.
- It gives the popular steakhouses a run for their money and is a tad cheaper ($24 includes potato).
- K Map The most popular and down-to-earth steakhouse in town.
- Adjacent to the quarry is Evelyn's Restaurant, a popular steakhouse and truck stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.