"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This cheerful and popular eatery is at the top of Monte Ortobene.
- It later became the Ramapo Inn, a popular local eatery until the mid-1930s.
- The Homeplace Restaurant is a popular eatery for through hikers on the trail.
- It has since become one of the city's most popular and best-regarded eateries.
- The article did state that it was a very popular eatery and that it had loyal customers.
- Not covered is the problem of getting a table in the most popular eateries during the peak tourist season.
- It's a friendly, popular eatery, right beside the river, and a great way to start the day.
- Escape the obvious tourist traps to this popular local eatery in the bland streets east of Maddalena's centre.
- A spunky, rather temperamental girl, Karin has made it her purpose in life to visit popular eateries that are staffed by "cool guys".
- This popular local eatery enjoys a laid-back surf atmosphere in a hut overlooking Libanona beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.