"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parents try to keep children out of popular cafes or malls.
- The building also houses a children's gallery and a popular cafe.
- The station buildings still exist and have become home to a popular and well-known cafe.
- The Tower was a popular cafe back in the 1960s.
- She funds her university studies by working part-time at a popular cafe.
- There is also live music, a popular cafe and a health-food shop.
- At present, the completely rebuilt synagogue houses a popular café.
- Today it is both a tourist spot and a popular café marked by its place in literary history.
- Suicide bombers attacked a conservative Jewish neighborhood, then a popular cafe.
- Its galley had been converted to a popular cafe, and even in retirement the ship continued to serve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.