"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the home of a famous natural spring and is a popular spa and health resort destination.
- The city became a fashionable and popular spa and social centre during the 18th century.
- Then again, that leaves more time for the hotel's popular thalassotherapy spa, offering warm seawater treatments.
- Niška Banja - It is a very popular spa in the summer season.
- It iron rich water made it a popular spa between 1724 until 1939.
- Makhinjauri is a popular climatic spa near the town.
- It was a popular spa during the early history of the town.
- Located in the picturesque area, it was a popular spa, with around 1000 visitors yearly (in the late 1920s).
- Access to the site was blocked up and the once popular "spa" faded from public memory.
- Rabka was known for its salt-works and from 1864 became a popular spa.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.