"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other amateur popular theaters are also very important in preserving the cultural traditions.
- He also noted, "The show is popular theatre that actually delivers the goods."
- The last but largest direction is that of the popular theatre.
- Between the performers and the audience there is an interaction that goes back to the time when the notion of a popular theater was new.
- It was one of Moscow's most popular dramatic theatres in 1940-60.
- This is the most popular theater the world has known, because it's lasted 400 years and the jokes still land.
- He has a real instinct as to what will work in popular theater.
- It is now one of the best equipped and popular theatres outside London.
- But the festival wants more new popular musical theater, as well.
- Many of these songs were written for the popular musical theater.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.