"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot in Honor wanted to help him, but she knew better than to try.
- It was now to the point that the pilot wanted to throw up.
- If the American pilot wanted a knife fight, that's what he'd get.
- The captain says his pilots want to fly you back.
- The pilots would always want to speak to him so they could hear his commentary voice.
- Our pilots want the help, and I'm going to try to get it for them.
- "If the pilots want higher pay, they are going to get slower growth."
- But pilots don't want to follow roads all the time.
- If a pilot wants to kill his passengers he does not need a gun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.