"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A Private Pilot Oral Exam is also required as part of the FAA practical test for prospective pilots.
- Sweet Nothings' In the sexual harassment section, the prospective pilots were asked to consider the case of a fictional Ens.
- An aviation training school was opened to give preliminary training to prospective commercial pilots.
- In addition, contract basic flying training for prospective pilots was also conducted at Gulfport AFB.
- The prospective pilots are evaluated constantly, and the vast majority of those who begin flight training do not make it through the full program.
- The study was done with prospective pilots studying the Aircraft Systems for Aviators undergraduate course.
- The series will revolve around the Original Vampire family members, and Tonkin will "be heavily featured in the prospective pilot" of the upcoming series.
- To better compete for prospective pilots, other airlines may be forced to offer a similar bridge to higher pay for their turboprop pilots, Mr. Hopkins said.
- The NAS&C also trained prospective pilots of the Civil Air Guard.
- Levchenko was a prospective pilot for the Soviet Space shuttle Buran.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.