"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They'll claim they got shafted by an incompetent, inexperienced pilot.
- A pilot inexperienced with microbursts would try to decrease the speed.
- "I'm not sure we can let an inexperienced pilot take a runabout to the planet's surface."
- Another disadvantage suffered by the Japanese was their inexperienced pilots.
- Johnson allowed the three inexperienced pilots to attack it, but they only managed to damage the bomber.
- This kind of accident is relatively common with inexperienced pilots, especially when they are flying in competitions.
- A surprising number of inexperienced pilots haven't really thought about how they would tackle having to land in a field.
- It is a common problem for inexperienced pilots, and especially student pilots.
- The inexperienced pilot was having trouble with the outcroppings he kept running into.
- Heavy traffic in the area can make the corridor a dangerous route for an inexperienced pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.