"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the flight data recorder, one pilot asks, "And where are our spectators?"
- In that radio call, the pilots asked for "priority" treatment.
- The pilot asked, "Do you want me to open a frequency to her?
- The pilot asked him to repeat the message, then got on his radio.
- To Mark's relief, and amazement, the pilot was asking for targets!
- The pilots are asking for greater job security and a 15 percent raise over three years.
- A pilot asked him to put some orange identification panels in front of his position.
- Neither the charter operator nor the pilot had asked him any questions.
- The bush pilot used to be a drug smuggler and was known to work with no questions asked, if the money was right.
- The pilot asked if a doctor was aboard, and then the control tower must have told him to land as quickly as possible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.