"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He broke the hold the young pilot had on him.
- And I can't let a young pilot go with him.
- Alone in their 50-seat commercial jet, the two young pilots decided to see what it could do.
- The young pilot didn't even realize how sweet a deal this was.
- They found the others talking to a young pilot in the mess.
- One reason was the young American pilots' lack of air combat experience.
- Whatever else people thought of the young pilot, at least he didn't waste time beating around the bush.
- He found himself wondering just how many times the young pilot had already seen the inside of the room.
- The company began its operation in 1961 with the alliance of 10 young pilots.
- He pointed out to the young pilot where the 76-mm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.