"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile, the pilot; much of the best part, except for the last few minutes, takes place before we see the credits.
- Again our pilot took us down, this time on to the surface of a glacier.
- The pilots, under a new contract, would take 10 percent cuts in pay.
- If problems come up, the pilots must quickly take steps to solve them.
- They say that pilots and other employees should also take pay cuts.
- The pilot sat up in his bed and took the cup.
- Several pilots saw her looking at them and took it as a sign of encouragement.
- There was no question but that the pilot took his meaning.
- And it's not as if pilots haven't already taken a hit.
- The pilot took a single day to film, and was never aired.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.