"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot grinned and sketched him a salute as he strapped in.
- The pilot grinned and translated the sentence into Persian.
- The pilot turned and grinned, his horn-trimmed beard quivering with the expression.
- And the Dutch pilot grinned from within his bone dome as he unharnessed himself.
- The pilot grinned, taking the cigarette with shaking fingers.
- The pilot grinned and took the envelope from Palermo.
- A young pilot grinned as he stepped from the plane.
- The pilot grinned and held a thumb up in response, then turned back to his work again.
- The pilot glanced at him, read his feelings, and grinned cheerfully.
- "Ten minutes or so off schedule," the pilot grinned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.