"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, it is an important learning centre for new pilots.
- And the company has received eight orders for new pilots next fall.
- IT is not uncommon for a new pilot to have a second job.
- None the less, he passed - probably because of the desperate need for new pilots.
- They said that the draft rule would cost more than $1 billion for new pilots in the first year.
- It is a great feeling to walk out as a new pilot.
- As a result, the decision-making skills of new pilots often get them into trouble.
- But not before they destroyed two of the ships with the new pilots.
- Finally he had exhausted the new pilots' capacity for fear.
- It would do so by hiring and training new pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.