"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another detainee said that Mr. Isamuddin had recently tried to recruit pilots in a hijacking plot using commercial aircraft against targets that were not identified.
- And he said the airline was recruiting expatriate pilots, as well as new college graduates, to complement its air force pilots.
- Sensei Keiken hurriedly recruited new pilots to man the battle machines and Exo-Force was born.
- He may have helped recruit other pilots.
- The airline ran an ad to recruit pilots, promising them "outstanding opportunity for the very best" in yesterday's Miami Herald, and planned to run ads nationwide tomorrow.
- He had carte blanche to recruit such pilots as he wished.
- Chloe, through the International Commodity Co-op, had recruited pilots, planes, drivers, and vehicles.
- Mr Hawke last week repeated his support for the airlines recruiting new pilots overseas and re-hiring their former pilots on individual contracts.
- Presently, the Territorial Army does not recruit pilots.
- Scouting allows the player to recruit extra pilots to their platoon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.