"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I try to picture to myself what sort of woman she is.
- Some people may find it difficult to picture him as a major threat to the national interest.
- In the game pictured to the left, there are two players.
- She tried to picture it in its native land, so distant and foreign to her.
- At other times she pictured to herself her mother yet alive.
- The home pictured to the right sold in 2003 for $8,100,000.
- Games here are played on trees (as pictured to the left).
- The references are to the floor plan pictured to the right.
- "Just picture the key to the lock on the front door of your own quarters," said Mary.
- "No, but I could picture her married to a ranking policeman."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.