"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second reason, which Fabian knew as well as she did, was that listening to and mentally picturing Kieran would be bad enough.
- And not only that, simply hearing familiar voices activated the visual cortex, as if I mentally pictured the people whose voices I heard.
- But anyone who markets soda or cellphones would tell you that there's a value to knowing how people mentally picture your product.
- It was as if he looked upon something he had never before seen, but had dreamed of, or pictured mentally.
- Then Irish mentally pictured him lying maimed, dying, perhaps, in a far-off hospital among strangers, and swore.
- He raised his fists to his eyes and mentally pictured the woman he'd met the night before.
- Chekov mentally pictured the miningcamp layout, complete with the few guards they'd spotted in their reconnaissance.
- He tried to mentally picture the folded topology down there-the strands in the middle doing no work at all, forcing its neighbors to pull twice their weight.
- Thomas mentally pictured Andrea, who'd written the Times article which other newspapers had picked up.
- A phone call, with its lack of visual input, demands some effort on the driver to mentally picture his interlocutor and his environs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.