"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each character has their own voice, and so makes it easy to picture the events from the book actually taking place.
- This time, though, he pictured nothing from his past, or at least no single event.
- Now, he was at the door of the room, picturing the scene from its beginning.
- Trent could picture it very clearly, from information about similar events elsewhere.
- You're much more beautiful than I pictured you from your voice.
- They were trying to picture an elephant from its footprints.
- One of the children pictured on his bag, from the Dallas area, was found earlier this month.
- He tried to picture the streets of Zurich from a memory that would not serve him.
- The pair are pictured with two of their colleagues from the transport department.
- The glove is also pictured in police photographs from the crime scene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.