"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neal suddenly pictured her dead, face covered by a sheet.
- He suddenly pictured himself as a murderer returning to the scene of crime, though he didn't know what that crime could be.
- I could suddenly picture how the young vines formed the framework over the pergola.
- He could suddenly picture Hopley standing there - crouching there - waiting for the unwelcome, insistent visitor to go away and leave him in peace.
- I suddenly picture her wearing the fedora, her hair falling blonde beneath the lowered brim.
- Not when she was suddenly picturing them in bed together, rolling around in the sheets, exchanging kisses, touches.
- And she suddenly pictured the carcasses of the two young women, the way they had looked when she stood above them after crawling out from under Holden.
- I could suddenly picture it: "For $200: How can you get a background check on a nanny?"
- And I could suddenly picture my own purple asters lounging about in the tall grasses of my barnyard garden.
- I suddenly pictured them surrounding the one-eyed dog, poking it with spears.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.