"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Often, as in the diary pictured above, weekend days are given less space than workdays.
- This is part of the ascending reticular activation system pictured above.
- The poll was followed by interviews with respondents, including the four people pictured above, chosen to represent different economic groups.
- The horns pictured above are newer copies, made in 1980.
- Part 1, the carousel pictured above, is the easiest, although it has an irregular outside edge and some dropout space in the interior.
- This should then lead you to the screen pictured above, from here you begin adding friends and games to the app.
- Pretty high, judging by the handcrafted bike pictured above.
- This could never happen with the boy pictured above, because one would never ever ever mistake him for an adult.
- In the example pictured above, this reasoning proceeds as follows.
- Henry also changed the department crest to the one known today and pictured above.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.