"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Suddenly the picture wavered and rolled across the screen.
- The picture wavered a little, and the interference did tidy up a bit.
- The picture wavered but Rissa saw a slim man, not young.
- The picture in the glass wavered at first, but then seemed to steady as Richina concentrated.
- Finally, a picture wavered onto the screen, then popped into clear focus.
- The picture in his mind wavered suddenly and he saw an ancient sylvan forest.
- The picture wavered, coalesced, then formed the image of an old, tall man.
- The picture wavered; the voice came quiet and deliberate.
- The picture wavered, but the memory of it stayed with her.
- The picture in the display screen suddenly wavered wildly, then broke up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.