"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I do not think it is a fair picture of human life.
- She hoped the film would at least give her a general picture of their life and times.
- If this is a picture of life after baseball, it's not pretty.
- "But integrate them into the whole picture of life in this city."
- But the broader picture of one's life is often not so clear.
- Only now, after her death, has a picture of the little girl's short and turbulent life come into view.
- We were careful not to give them a false picture of life.
- And on the night that Henry went away, she cast a picture of his life.
- He is best known for his pictures of contemporary Indian life.
- The evidence has painted you a picture of her life and surroundings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.