"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But it's a mixed picture because the revenues were light."
- Other statistics offer a mixed picture of the new law's effect on the most vulnerable.
- Other data released yesterday gave a mixed picture of the economy.
- Three of the companies that reported earnings before the market opened presented a mixed picture.
- And what has moved forward so far is a mixed picture - particularly for the banking industry.
- Recent indicators have presented a mixed picture of the economy.
- A mixed picture of local authority cuts continues across the country.
- His review reveals a very mixed picture and I believe that we really need to take action here.
- So there is a mixed picture, but we have to see both the positive and the negative sides.
- In a 1985 report, the agency found evidence of successful programs but presented a mixed picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.