"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Products which are sold unassembled or unfinished may also have a picture of the finished product, without a corresponding picture of what the customer is actually buying.
- And the hearer also may only pay attention to the words, and not call up any corresponding picture.
- Ms. Moffett had to read a story to each of her students, then have the student write about it and draw a corresponding picture.
- The same process occurs at the printers on the field, which means that coaches in the box and the players on the field can discuss corresponding pictures.
- "This is the base of the funicular in Le Râleur, "He narrated along with the corresponding pictures.
- Traditionally, only the first person to spot the roadkill is entitled to mark off the corresponding picture.
- Each word has a corresponding picture to help children remember the word meaning.
- He/she tries to match words with their corresponding pictures, located randomly in the level.
- Pieces are placed onto the corresponding pictures of the animals which are invariably shown on the Jungle board.
- As seen on the corresponding picture of the Mazda T2500 in the Philippines, it is colored blue with a closed van chassis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.