"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They might, in fact, have taken an exact picture of the altered picture."
- The altered pictures rarely look convincing.
- Eventually, it has become known that the author of the altered picture with the word "preved" was user Lobzz from site Dirty.ru, real name Roman Yatsenko.
- In the altered picture, Mr. Bush is holding his copy of the book upside down.
- Welch began going after one of McCarthy's staffers about the source of the altered picture: "Did you think it came from a pixie?"
- "Visual imagery and discrimination of differences between altered pictures simultaneously and successively presented".
- The artwork of the EP included altered pictures on its front and back cover.
- Mr. Lamont, campaigning in Wilton, said he had not seen the altered picture.
- I think what I need to do is 'accidentally' leave the altered picture where people can see it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.