"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Thuriens that we have been in contact with seem to have formed a completely distorted picture of Earth's recent history.
- A collection of essays by the great scholar of Japan that paints of picture of the country's history from the mid-19th century to the 1920's.
- Sometimes a refined picture of a disease's history has invalidated clinical practices based on apparently reasonable assumptions.
- He obviously found difficulty in talking about himself but as we sat I was able to build a picture of his history.
- A shelter built in 1942 has the exposition "The town yesterday and now", presenting pictures of the town's history and other exhibits.
- That's the planet's memory, the picture of its history.
- Unfortunately sources have paid too little attention to the sedentary population to give a complete picture of its history and evolution.
- Therefore, to have a clear, comprehensive picture of the whole municipality's history, one needs to consider each centre's history separately.
- Having a clear picture of our history can be the doorway to freedom from these crazy feelings and from being controlled by our past.
- Oils, watercolors, sculpture and graphics round out the picture of the league's history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.