"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some pictures may lie, but not the one on the Cloudy Bay label.
- Of not being able to draw, in your mind, a perfect picture of what lies over the next hill.
- Dr. Gao, 80, squinted toward the camera, surely understanding that pictures can lie.
- A picture was lying on the table as he worked.
- Somehow it seemed dead but on the other hand the picture could not lie.
- Yet behind the sense of immediate alarm lies a more complex picture of Iran's nuclear potential.
- The true picture lies somewhere between these extremes.
- Underneath lies a picture of a white eagle.
- The camera had to be mounted overhead so that the picture could lie flat.
- Today we have St. John's wort for that, and a much bleaker picture of what lies ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.