"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would have to let their money talk for them.
- So my husband and I agreed to have the big money talk.
- Everyone knows that money talks, but only he, it was said, knew how to talk back.
- Somebody's got to have a little sense in this situation, but money talks.
- Apparently he had a bit of magic, and could make money talk.
- "The people will still find a way because money talks," she said.
- But too much money talk at this stage is troubling.
- Money talks, especially when it is talking the language of campaign contributions.
- IF money talks, then the local currency here says it all.
- And on television, money talks out of proportion to all other speech.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.