"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went on to top the money list in 2001 and 2003.
- In both of those years he came 16th on the money list.
- Before this week, he was 157th on the money list with $80,629.
- His best year came in 1985, when he finished 30th on the money list.
- But he is 10th on the money list with $517,924, so why worry?
- Then why was she 109th on the money list in 1988?
- His best years were in the late 1960s through the mid-1970s when he finished on the top-60 money list five times.
- He finished in the top 50 of the money list for the first time.
- At 121st on the money list, he probably did enough to keep his card.
- He was second on the money list with just over $1 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.