"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My money problem, she said, was something I would have to fix by myself.
- You told me he's got money problems to start with.
- But he has money problems, and could use a higher income.
- She would simply have to find a solution to the money problem.
- For example, they did not have money problems and were more independent.
- They were frequently at the bank to work out their money problems.
- All I've heard is that there were money problems when your mother was growing up.
- The most creative approach to the money problem was taken in the health field.
- For several years he had money problems and did not conduct much.
- "Did she mention anything about money problems while you were there?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.