"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He later took on the job of a money changer.
- From a local money changer they can only buy foreign cash.
- All we have to do is make sure the money changer steals less.
- Jesus and the money changers, much more popular as a single subject from the Renaissance on.
- A second money changer was killed next, shot multiple times and his safe emptied.
- The money changer pointed to the ceiling and the second floor, which had collapsed.
- Money changers are not allowed to change money over the official rate.
- I know a money changer who do handle such.
- The incident with the money changers is in all the Gospels.
- Christ himself used a whip to drive the money changers out of the temple.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.