"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What exactly is money laundering and how does it work?
- Oh, we really did legal work, but it was a cover for the company's real business, which is money laundering.
- Some countries have laws to try to stop money laundering.
- The charges did not include money laundering, but officials said they were only the beginning.
- In particular, there was a serious discussion about money laundering.
- In addition, Money laundering may be considered a form of market abuse.
- The fight against money laundering is also in Europe's interests.
- She said such accounts could be used for money laundering.
- The emphasis on money laundering and crime is only part of the issue.
- The party itself explained that the word "black" stood for money laundering.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.