"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We should end the big money contributions to political parties, known today as soft money.
- It limits soft money contributions, but at a level opponents say is too high to mean anything.
- Meanwhile, the Government had asked for a money contribution from the parents of evacuees.
- Groups using regulated "hard money" contributions can run advertising without restriction.
- If the party were barred from taking soft money contributions from these companies, he said, all the better.
- Soft money contributions are 75 percent higher this year than they were in the first half of 1995.
- Q. Could you sign a bill that bans individual soft money contributions?
- Such soft money contributions were nearly $500 million in the 2000 election.
- For as Inaugural costs rise, so does the odor from the big money contributions that help pay the tab.
- Their Republican rivals have long been better at raising the smaller, limited "hard money" contributions favored by the law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.