"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The high school was once recognized by Money magazine as one of the top 100 schools in the nation.
- But apparently that's not the way it is always heard, according to Money magazine.
- Louisville has been ranked the best small city to live in by Money magazine.
- Some offices, like Money magazine, for example, have simply banned all games.
- He helped launch a number of new ventures, most notably Money magazine.
- Money magazine's annual car buyer's guide is the most comprehensive of the reports.
- It was named a "Top 100" school district by Money magazine in 1995.
- For Money magazine, cost is the most important criterion.
- "Whenever you see polls in Money magazine and the rest, about the best towns, we never make it," he said.
- According to Money magazine, the median annual salary for clergy in 1994 was $26,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.