"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A money market works in a similar kind of way.
- In effect, the money market was subject to a bank run.
- All of them had lost faith in the money market.
- The total is equivalent to a black money market of $3.5 billion/year.
- The money market did not seem to be half so tight as it was the day before.
- We'll take a look at how the interest on money market accounts works in the next section.
- They did cut the money market accounts a little more, to 3.78 percent, down 3 basis points.
- Their price moves by the minute in line with the money market.
- Since then the total value of money markets have remained low.
- It was making business extremely difficult in the money markets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.