"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others may not be able to help with money management or other needs.
- Just 9 percent of them, the study notes, have taken a course in money management.
- Yet women often do not want to admit their problems in money management.
- The union thus helps people develop a greater sense of money management.
- But we have a control: no employee in money management is allowed to own a single share of the company, for one thing.
- Should she have given her father full responsibility in matters of money management?
- Another benefit to the combination may come in the area of money management.
- "We think it would be good money management to let other people charge us a day rate for our horses."
- "Top business school candidates interested in money management are never lost to a bank or an insurance company."
- Nice enough young fellow, but doesn't know beans about money management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.