"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gradually blend in scalded milk and then wash out milk pan.
- Beat a half cup of the scalded milk into egg mixture.
- Like scalded milk, it is free of bacteria and enzymes and can be stored safely at room temperature for up to forty hours.
- Another method is using scalded milk: heating milk near boiling, then letting it cool down.
- It is prepared by soaking the grated flesh of a coconut in hot water or scalded milk, then straining the combination.
- The Spanish cafe con leche is similar to a flat white but uses scalded milk.
- Hot milk cake gets its distinctive flavor from the scalded milk that is the liquid component of the batter.
- Add the mixture to the scalded milk and cook over low heat, whisking continuously, until it comes to a boil.
- Add the scalded milk and cream to the yolks in a slow steady stream, beating constantly with a wire whisk.
- Add about a half cup of scalded whole milk in a thin stream, then season the puree with sea salt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.